S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While i was doing other truck maintenance. The little piece from oil dipstick broke off (well since we took ownership) causing it to slide down the stick. Super glue and brake clean.

But that's not a mod and i needed something to do. i decided to unbolt my exhaust from the connector (before the muffler) wd40 and a 1/2 drive ratchet with 3/8 adapter and 3/4 socket. Did the tick. Oh boy it sounds pretty good. Stock i heard all sorts of squeaks and very quiet sound. Not sure if this will stay but for now it will haven't had it on the highway just around the block. I know its no v8 but a guy likes to hear some exhaust noise.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
True but it sounds good for being free. Still doesn't beat a v8 with a flowmaster or straight piped diesels like my 96 Cummins i used to have but she had a 5" straight pipe though

·
LS3 Cruisin'
1,974 Posts
Lol. Well race cars run straight pipes no cats and virtually no muffler, so why not right? F' the neighbors and the po! You do you, Murica' man!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Honestly she isn't all that loud unless i get in on it plus i am respectful. We got a "racecar" here in town newish Camaro with long tubes, cam and straight pipe. And he makes it known by reving it up at the gas station, etc . Me i could care less what people think.

But I'll probably change it back to stock soon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts