S-10 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now I have a 40 series with a turn down. I hate the way it sounds. It is not deep enough. I have heard s10 that sound way better. What is the best way to get a good sound? does anyone have any sound clips of magna flow or a 50series? I have heard that they sound good.

thanks for the help

·
Registered
81 Posts
s10baller2000 said:
Right now I have a 40 series with a turn down. I hate the way it sounds. It is not deep enough. I have heard s10 that sound way better. What is the best way to get a good sound? does anyone have any sound clips of magna flow or a 50series? I have heard that they sound good.

thanks for the help

I have a 2.8L w/ a 50 series and a turn-down. It has a nice poppin/backfire under deceleration. It's clean & kinda deep, but the fact is that it's still a sixer LoL

·
Rebel Devil
1,623 Posts
i have a magniflow going straight out of the back. with pre-cat removes, sounds deep and sounds awesome

·
Got Fuel Rails?
4,539 Posts
I just had a 3" magnaflow single in/out, 14" case length put on my truck. No cat, 2.25" y, jba shorties. It is deep at idle, but other than that it is more higher piched. I like the sound of it. It is fairly loud my opinion, with a cat, or a longer case it would be quieter. No sound clips, not sure how to do that. Can you just get a microphone for a laptop to do that?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts