S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Teen Member
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so I thought I would show you all how my system turned out since I got alot of advice from alot of you. It looked alot cooler when I had the matching MTX Chrome amp but something was wrong with it so I had to send it in and I just bought another amo so I'm gonna sell my Thunder 801D when it gets back. Also the head unit was in the truck when I bought it and it will have to do for now lol. If you have any questions let me know. Thanks to everyone for all your help.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Looks good, what kind of amp is that pictured. Can't say I've ever seen one of those

·
Teen Member
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is an xsite amp I had never hered of it before but it something new my local audio shop is using and they really like it. It seems to work really well from what I can tell. They are working on a show car this weak with all xsite subs amps componets the whole works so I will let you know how it turns out and how it sounds. As for the jack it is sitting in the garage hopefully I never get a flat haha. Here is the website for the xsite namebrand if ya want to check it out.

·
FULL THROTTLE
365 Posts
looks nice, never worked with an XSite amp before though... Good Wiring job, should sound nice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts