S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Getting Layed
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i just checked out the sound splinter site. any feedback from their subs? i thought about going with their lowest series (ignition series) just looking at the specs they look dece

all on the new alpine 600x1 in a reg cab sealed box

depth= 5.5''
xmax=20mm
rms a piece =300
?

idk i'm just throwing things out there. i'm going with boston plates and sl 6.5's in the doors on a 40x4 alpine and wondering what to do for subs. something different or just keep the type e's? i don't want to spend a ton of cash, just want it to sound dece.

soundsplinter.com

thx guys

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
The Rl-p's sound nice. beyond that I cannot say. SS has a decent internet following though.

·
Registered
12,179 Posts
i have a 15" rl-p and am intending to order the rl-i 8's for a few different experimental enclosures.

good stuff. a lot of people i know love the rl-i's

·
Getting Layed
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'm assuming you have an ext cab punk? i've got a reg cab otherwise i'd probably do a 12'' rl-p i think. i also just had an idea to do a single 10'' se on a 600x1 behind the drivers' seat. having a reg cab i don't have a whole lot of room to mount amps with a dual sub setup w/ more than like 400 watts rms.

right now got the alpine type e's w/ the 350x1 amp. how will the se sound? might port the box pending on the airspace i need. i like having a dual sub setup but there just isn't a ton of room. anyother suggestions? i'll probably either just keep my setup or go with the alpine 600x1 with either a dual 10'' setup or a single.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts