S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Primer Spots
3,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is the truck with the billett i just installed, darn thing came with zip ties, i had to make custom brackets and cut the old grill out didnt want to be a super zip tie ghetto roller.

·
Got Stones????
609 Posts
ZIP TIES!!!!

Dude zip ties are a life saver. My billet grill and envoy billet insert are held in by zip ties.....gotta love them. Oh yeah put enough on there in case of breakage. LOL Keep up the good work

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts

·
Primer Spots
3,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
zip tie

Zip ties are kinda like duct tape when it comes to tying up wires and stuff, but I think bolts and brackets will hold better.
I have a set of 3in blocks waiting to go on just cant afford the spindles, pisses me off that everyone advertizes them for 120-150 dollars but its 30 bucks or so to ship em, any advice on the cheapest way to go, im in college for another month, im dyin to drop it ive been stock height for 2 months now, i used to have a isuzu with a 4/4 drop which felt like riding on the ground this thing feels like a beast. Ill throw in a pic of it so everyone can bust on it, it had the same amout of wheel gap lowered as my gmc does stock about.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts