S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
BIG WHEELIN
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 98 GMC SONOMA SLS 4.3 x-cab sportside on 21 inch Lexanis.I also have a ARE bed cover.MOMO shifter and foot pedals.9 piece carbon fiber dash kit.Custom floor mats and Clifford alarm.Pioneer deck with graphics...2 Crossfire amps..3 JBL 10s and infinity mids and highs.About 1200 watts.Hpefully i can get the pics up,,,,you might recognize it from when I had 20s on it.I sold those and stepped up a inch.Allot of people dont like it...but its my style and creation and..MONEY

Attachments

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
i would have to see it in person before i give it an official vote, but it looks good. i like the fact you like things cause YOU like them, not cause what others have to say about it!:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
It is definately cool but the only bad part about the rims and it makes the truck look very high off the ground and the ride must really suck because the tires are so stout. My friend had 20's on his Impala and it rode like **** because the tires had no sidewall for the tires to give a little while driving but let me tell you the truck looks badass....I wish I had the money to buy 18's...Let alone 21's.....Good job Nippy. It looks good.

·
:drool:
99 Posts
i like it

A lot of people don't like it...but it's my style and creation and..MONEY

and that's all that matters my friend. it's your truck, do what you want, and if somebody gives you flack, f*ck em'.

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
Re: i like it

jw46685 said:
and that's all that matters my friend. it's your truck, do what you want, and if somebody gives you flack, f*ck em'.

well put my friend!
:thumbup: and exactly right!

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
It needs a suspension job it looks like a 4X4 LOL.
It looks good but would look better if it was laying on the ground!

·
0 Posts
dude you got the motto perfectly. thats all that matters. if your happy then its all good. but i would definatley drop it as far as you can on those puppies

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
lol this thread is almost a year old, i think by now he has it bagged

·
BIG WHEELIN
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey I got new rims now check it out

Go to Ebay and look for iten # 1874365964 It tells everything about the truck and it ids for sale.Go check it.

Attachments

·
Registered
589 Posts
99% of rims with NO LIP mostly liley (IMO) suck, and i never really liked lexani, essept the 16"s they make :yummy:

·
Registered
589 Posts
Carbon Copy said:
16s.?????
let me say that again, im retarded

Originally posted by Myself:ggay:
99% of rims with NO LIP mostly likley (IMO) suck, and i never really liked lexani, essept the 26"s they make :yummy:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts