S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Cheese is Delicious
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you seen a Noma with an Extreme kit? I don't want to lay plastic with my baby.. but my friend Craig does.. just silly. Post pictures if you can..

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
the gfx dont meet the line of the bumper..it does look sick but..im not doing that anymore i would rather lay rocker..

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
absolutcain said:
the gfx dont meet the line of the bumper..it does look sick but..im not doing that anymore i would rather lay rocker..
Yea the bumper is like a foot off the ground and then the ground efx are laying. Doesn't look right to me. U can't put an extreme bumper on a sonoma front end like that can u?

·
Wyotech = October
1,356 Posts
What size wheels are those..?

·
Cheese is Delicious
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know it's Xtreme.. but no matter how many times I think about that, I still type Extreme. Yea, the kit does look pretty sick on that Noma.. but I would also rather lay rocker. My friend has the option of getting a kit off a wrecked Xtreme.. I told him he should just get an envoy frontend.. oh well though, his deal. I'll show him.. It does look kinda cool.. thx everyone.

·
Cheese is Delicious
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's his truck.. so either way, lay what you wanna lay.. btw, boys lay frame, men rub rocker. ;)

·
Cheese is Delicious
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you're not laying plastic though.. so you must be a wannaB

·
Registered
645 Posts
DAMN!!!! And i thought i was the only one with an Xtreme fx kit on a Noma. That looks SIC!!!!!! Mines a lil different. Once i get pics, i'll put em up in my gallery.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts