S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 99 LS s-10 and i was wantign to swap the front lights and grill out with either with newer envoy lights and a grill or either the newer sonoma lights and a grill i dont want to weld anything though! I heard the sonoma has the same clips and it will clip it without any problems at all because it is the same truck. Im not so sure about the envoy yet it is the sane front end.
please tell me what works cause i need to buy it quick!
any one now of any good sites i can buy the grill and the lights include that also
THANKS
jeremiah

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I NEED MORE INFO LIKE EXACTLY WHICH WEBSITE YOU BOUGHT THEM OFF OR WHERE CAN I BUY THESE? AND WHAT YEAR OF ENVOY LIGHTS DID YOU BUY JUST CAUSE I WANT THEM TO WORK ALSO DID THEY USE THE STOCK PIG TAILS FOR THE LIGHTS? w/b and any one else pitch in your opinion if ya kno anything about this

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CONVERSION

I CANT ORDER IT BECAUSE I DONT KNO EXACTLY WHAT I SHOULD ORDER....WHAT YEAR ENVOY DOES IT HAVE TO COME FROM OR ARE THEY ALL TEH SAME AS LONG AS ITS 99 AND UP...IM GONNA USE MY XENON FRONT LIP (AGRESSIVE) SO I JUST NEED TO ORDER THE REINFORCEMENT BUMBER PIECE RIGHT? JUST THE METAL BUMBER CORRECT? AND THEN I NEED TO ORDER THE GRILL AND 2 HEADLIGHTS THIS IS IT CORRECT? WHAT SITE OR SHOP ARE U ORDERING FROM AND IF YOU HAVE THIS INFO PLEASE GIMME THERE EMAIL OR THERE # THANKS MAN HOPE TO TALK TO YOU SOON!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts