been bagged, just postin pics...
Enjoy..:nuts:
2-20lb Co2 bottles

Battery/reserve tank/bag setup

Layed on 20s :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
very nice, very nice. Im diggin the hard lines, its looks EXTRA clean that way. good work!

·
The Man The Myth The Mike
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Co2...........

i gotta upload the other ones i got, i'll post a lil later

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Not too keen on the reverse setup, but thats very clean. Hardline is pimp, as is that battery mount. Nice job. :thumbup:

·
Muppet Baby Member
4,261 Posts
zYgoTe said:
Not too keen on the reverse setup, but thats very clean. Hardline is pimp, as is that battery mount. Nice job. :thumbup:
Werd, Im lovin the hardline.

·
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
zYgoTe said:
reverse set up, the 4link??? i really dont wanna come off like a dick... but zygote... you got a BOLT IN rear set up..... my friend and i did all the work, from the notch to the 4 link and all the welding start to finish, no bolts.... i dunno where theres room to talk but whatever :zipit:

·
Kutter
143 Posts
zYgoTe said:
what is not to be keen on......unless u move the gas tank OR get a BOLT IN KIT......there isnt a whole lot of room to run the upper bars forward......this is how i do pretty much ALL triangualted 4 bar set ups.....not a single problem...EVER !!!!!!!!!!

·
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dimebag 3x3 i believe..... its NASTY BIG :-D

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
OnelowGnome said:
reverse set up, the 4link??? i really dont wanna come off like a dick... but zygote... you got a BOLT IN rear set up..... my friend and i did all the work, from the notch to the 4 link and all the welding start to finish, no bolts.... i dunno where theres room to talk but whatever :zipit:
dont mean to be sticking my nose in where it dont belong but i hope your not ripping on someone having bolt in and trying to imply that they are shit and that they are not trustworthy... cause 90 percent of your whole truck is bolted together... so maybe you should park it... cause its weld or die!

there is not a damn thing wrong with bolt in. im a welder and metal fabricator and i work on "big rig" shit like FRAMES... i can tell you what holds and what does not. and there are maybe five 1" inch beads on that whole suspension.... and those are the bag mounts, and even some of the new trucks are bolted in... i guess they could not hold a thing huh:shrug:

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
Please lets not get into the bolt-in weld-in battle, with a bolt in there isnt much design or engineering on the installer's part because everything has to be the way it needs to be, but the weld in stuff has alot more room for change, if you know what I mean, bolt-in isnt very custom, lol like slammy says "bolt-in is for swing sets", lol, havent you heard of the bolt-on body drop? j/k... all I know is that its everyone's choice of whether they want to bolt-on or weld-on, personal preferences because obviously they both work just the same....

·
Muff Divin' Member
2,031 Posts
LoW_1 said:
Please lets not get into the bolt-in weld-in battle, with a bolt in there isnt much design or engineering on the installer's part because everything has to be the way it needs to be, but the weld in stuff has alot more room for change, if you know what I mean, bolt-in isnt very custom, lol like slammy says "bolt-in is for swing sets", lol, havent you heard of the bolt-on body drop? j/k... all I know is that its everyone's choice of whether they want to bolt-on or weld-on, personal preferences because obviously they both work just the same....
:stupid:

·
Kutter
143 Posts
94badazz said:
dont mean to be sticking my nose in where it dont belong but i hope your not ripping on someone having bolt in and trying to imply that they are shit and that they are not trustworthy... cause 90 percent of your whole truck is bolted together... so maybe you should park it...

before u go telling someone to PARK IT....back up the bus and get the facts before you say something that may not be true. He wasnt in anyway saying bolt ins are shitty set ups....but someone who has one....has no place to be saying that a reverse triangluated isnt a "keen" set up, without some kind of explanation backing it up, to avoid this thread going in this direction.

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
2lo4dsno said:
what is not to be keen on......unless u move the gas tank OR get a BOLT IN KIT......there isnt a whole lot of room to run the upper bars forward......this is how i do pretty much ALL triangualted 4 bar set ups.....not a single problem...EVER !!!!!!!!!!
Actually, there is plenty of room to weld the upper bars without relocation the gas tank. I'm not to thrilled on the reverse part, but what really gets me is the welding to the cast, since I'm sure it was not done "properly". Another thing that gets me is two bars forwards, and two bars backwards. That is even worse than a full reverse 4 link. I will say that it is a very nice setup, tho could be more nice. BTW, If you do almost all 4 bar setups like that, then you must have never taken any engineering and/or vehicle dynamic's classes at any school. I am not saying that I have, however, I have read a few books on the subject. And what setups do you normally run?? Z links? or Full reverse??

zY may not be able to back it up, however, I can. I do a have a bolt in setup my self. Why?? because I had no one to weld for me and properly set up a weld in setup. There is not a single thing wrong with a bolt in setup. I think its even more impressive to see a bolt in setup, coupled with a true cantilever setup, showing both originality, simplicity, and creativity.

OnelowGnome .... Don't say you have no bolts, because how are the bars held onto the mounts welded on the frame??

By all means, I am not starting an argument, but if you are going to say something, it needs to be backed up, and saying that 'you and a friend did it' or, 'i always do this' is not backing it up.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.