S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
limewire has been acting pretty gay lately (wont give me any search results or wont start up at all).

any other dling programs you guys recommend?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Bittorrent is good for full albums. It can be kind of complicated at first since it is not like traditional clients.

Frostwire is also another good client. It's exactly like Limewire and uses the same P2P network.

·
Welding Member
6,314 Posts
limewire has been acting pretty gay lately (wont give me any search results or wont start up at all).

any other dling programs you guys recommend?

It useually works better if you restart your computer.

·
slowly learning..
1,101 Posts
its nice.. but there was just something i didnt like it about it at all.. but then i saw it was boyd built... i cant stand him or many of his cars... his wheels are ok.. but im not a big fan of boyd at all.. foose is much better!!!
how the **** did i do that in the wrong thread?? dont mind me... :rotf: too much beer...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how the **** did i do that in the wrong thread?? dont mind me... :rotf: too much beer...
hahahaha:haha: too much beer is quite an understatement...you are done for tonite my friend. i read your post and was thinking what the hell does boyd coddington and chip foose have to do with song dling...maybe they started their own band? haha

·
Welding Member
6,314 Posts
thats exactly what i do but lately it has become even more finicky. i just need something reliable and will also be able to get me more rare songs.

Hell i dunno then ....go buy the cd then you lazy ****!!!! :haha:

·
Registered
227 Posts
i use morpheous and it seems so be ok...but idk if the new version has blocks on it...because im afraid to upgrade to the new one in case it has copy right stuff built into it

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
People still use Limewire and similar clients?! I've used torrents for 4 years or so now, never will use anything else.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I use Shareaza and Torrentspy and Mininova

Actually Im still running an old version of Shareaza from like 3 years ago,:haha: .
Cause I went to torrentspy and other torrent sites, and everything worked PERFECT, so I just never updated anything,:haha: .

If limewire sucks(which it does), then just get another program.
You need to have a file sharing program, then find some torrent sites.

I dont even download music anymore(cause it all sucks nowadays)
I just go after movies and TV shows

·
Im a Mexican, SO WHAT!
3,104 Posts
im with mintstick, ive been using torrents for around the same 4 years or so, no reason to use anything else. If you have dial up, sure going song by song is theb better choice but even if you have like a 1mb connection something like azerus, bitlord, or bitcomet will be much quicker, and you can get entire cds dicographys and so on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts