S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Pussy Wrangler
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 4x4 4 door Blazer that seems to have an alignment problem, but I figured I'd post here first. The tire on the passenger side is closer to the door than the tire on the driver side, by almost an inch. When I turn left into a steep driveway, the tire scrapes fender, and I am stock height wanting to drop 3/3, not too sure how that's going to work out with this situation. Some pics to show what I am talking about.

Driver side.

Passenger side.

Any ideas?

·
Pussy Wrangler
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
it still drives ok, pulls quite a bit to the right.. And no I haven't hit any curbs.. or gotten into a collision.. well, not one that included the front of the truck anyway lol.. the bumper came from a bravada in my club cuz he wanted the metal bumper and the valance was destroyed, so we traded... anyway, Castor is adjustable right? if so, how would I do that, or would I need to take it to a shop? I would like to avoid that if possible..

·
Registered
414 Posts
alignments need to be done by a shop cause they have the rack and computer that will give the specs and measure everything on the front end. yes caster, camber, and toe are all adjustable

1 - 9 of 9 Posts