S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Just BAG IT!
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well i have been playing with photoshop.. i shaved my handle, and emblems in this pic... i was wondering if somebody could take the gfx off and bodydrop it, and make the step pieces white...

·
Just BAG IT!
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
edit- hang on just a second.

·
Just BAG IT!
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pic.....

·
Just BAG IT!
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
quickie

·
Just BAG IT!
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
y2k xtreme said:
stop whoring your own thread!!:p
lmao :D

HofinaterSS, thanks :thumbup: but i want to see my wheels on it, and of course a bodydrop...

·
Just BAG IT!
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
5pm time to goooooooooooo.......here is one last quick one

Attachments

·
Just BAG IT!
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:thumbup: thanks man

·
I'm on a boat!
1,522 Posts
Here ya go. I know that one ^^ is sic, but I started this earlier and thought I'd post it anyway. I also shaved EVERYthing...:evilg:

·
Just BAG IT!
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sweet... you guys think that looks better than my truck does now?

·
I'm on a boat!
1,522 Posts
Its all up to you man. A body drop is a serious operation, but makes for one hella sic ride. I am kinda biased cuz I'm sportin plastic myself, so like I said, its all up to you.

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
I was thinking of getting some extreme ground fx because I like the way it lays...but then i said naaaahhhhhh.....I love the way your truck looks now but hell yeh a body drop would be great! If you have the dollars or know how I would say go for it.....in the mean time i can olny dream about getting one done on mine.

Erither way the truck looks great :)

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
yeh seem like he wasn't.....but the 1st pic kinda looks choped no matter where it cam from ....maybe?

·
Registered
908 Posts
yeah the first one was shopped before pharacyde lowered it, but i just wanted to call him out about it cause it's not the pic that 99x posted in the first place. dont wanna give credit where credit aint deserved. MU-HU AH-HA HAAAAA. ;) just fckin w/ you hoff

·
Too damn old for this sh*
2,373 Posts
Well.. actually the first pic and the last pic in toy-truck's post are both photoshoped.... I did those before I dropped my dime. The middle two are fo' real.

Speaking of which... anybody wanna buy some 2" coils for a 2.2 and 2" taperd blocks... I'ma go from a 4/5 to a 5/6... or maybe i should just be patient and save for bags... :D

Err... thanks for the looking out Dan???

1 - 20 of 21 Posts