S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Eksessiv Louisiana
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well since last time i posted pics of my truck i've tubbed the bed and had the interior done and thought i would post some new pics. My next couple mods are gonna be custom built center console to house my air gauges and switches, it will be built within a couple weeks, and then add a billet steering wheel and mirror. after that i will be saving up to completely repaint the truck and add some 20 x 8 and 20 x 10 billets (still debating if i wanna do 22s in rear or not).

right now the interior is completely upholstered in asante synthetic leather and ultra-suede. covered the dash, door panels, headliner (no pics), a-pillars, new bentley carpet, new color matched seatbelts, everything else is either painted or dyed to match. tubs are suicidedoors 34" and round notch cover with speedliner spray-in liner. (cut 2" off bottom of tubs).

i know the interior pics suck, i need to get some better ones in better light and i completely forgot to take one of the headliner.

·
Gone Fisting!
671 Posts
Wow, i love the tubs, and the Bed liner seems to fit well, looks great. man

·
I drive upside-down
1,040 Posts
those pictures make me happy

·
murse
13,200 Posts
wow man that shit is sweet as hell. i looove the interior dood. just fuggin awesome. keep that shit up!

·
Registered
5,170 Posts
Are those seats stock?? (Didn't think they were) I like where the female buckles are in the seats better then the ones on the floor in the 95 (after the bench to buckets).....I've been looking for something like that.

·
Certified MASShole
4,372 Posts
Sick Coly tails Man!!!!!!!! Interior looks good.... 20x8 20x10 combo... i like 22's but a huge lip on a 20" will look killer too

·
Nomaaaaa! Mount up!
1,804 Posts
I like that truck a lot...it's really clean. I dunno why but i dont feel the wheels that much. But they are different compared to others....Looks damn good man, i wouldnt do too much more to it.

·
WILL WORK FOR PARTS
1,006 Posts
wow...a stock truck...

j/k...looks GREAT! wish mine looked like that

·
WILL WORK FOR PARTS
1,006 Posts
double post

1 - 20 of 30 Posts