1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
XBLAZINLV DYNO #'S
414 RWHP and 506 RWTQ @ 11.1 psi

I'll post the dyno sheets later.

That was Mike's engine with our Stage II short block and Stage III stock valve diameter heads. Also a new camshaft design that I have been working on for the turbo applications. Our turbo kit with a 60-1 Innovative turbo

We also did some more calibration work in the fuel department. So even with that much power we are at 88-90 psi of FP.

His Blazer will dust my Blazer, no problem, and we know mine goes 13.5 @ 104 with BullSh1t radial tires on a no boost launch. I know for sure with a full boost lanuch and slicks my Blazer will do 13.00 to maybe a high 12.9 pass at 105-106 mph.

Right now Mike is on his way back to Vegas driving. He said he's getting about 24 mpg.

·
Registered
73 Posts
what do you think the power would be with the same eng. package w/ a mach's supercharger on it. and what pulley would you recommend for this application

·
Blown ex ***
5,710 Posts
IMPRESSIVE

·
Registered
940 Posts
MachPerformance said:
XBLAZINLV DYNO #'S
414 RWHP and 506 RWTQ @ 11.1 psi

I'll post the dyno sheets later.

That was Mike's engine with our Stage II short block and Stage III stock valve diameter heads. Also a new camshaft design that I have been working on for the turbo applications. Our turbo kit with a 60-1 Innovative turbo

We also did some more calibration work in the fuel department. So even with that much power we are at 88-90 psi of FP.

His Blazer will dust my Blazer, no problem, and we know mine goes 13.5 @ 104 with BullSh1t radial tires on a no boost launch. I know for sure with a full boost lanuch and slicks my Blazer will do 13.00 to maybe a high 12.9 pass at 105-106 mph.

Right now Mike is on his way back to Vegas driving. He said he's getting about 24 mpg.
i m sure mike is happy about the numbers bill, quick question what are the spec's of the new camshaft you have been playing with, also how much different are the calibrations you did for him from mine, i can't wait to get mine on the dyno and see what i can lay down should be interesting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts