S-10 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
13,602 Posts
IMO... he's tryin to rip ya off. You can bag the front yourself and have an awesome setup for under 700. None of that manual shit. Take a look at a thread by suicidedoors.com. He has a couple threads actually. One for a full bag kit, one for a front bag kit, and one for just valves.

Solenoids, is the correct spelling, btw :D

· Registered
13,602 Posts
bluedragonx said:
They're used for accumulators >8)

It gives your bag a virtually larger capacity for smoother ride, mostly, if I remmeber correctly. don't remember what the other advantages are... You stick T-joints between your valves and your bags, and to each of those T-joints you attach an accumulator.

I intend to have accumulators on my setup, for what it's worth...
wtf would you want to put accumulators on bags?? Normally they are used on cylinders, since cylinders can't expand like bags do. If bags are installed properly with shocks, you will have a smooth ride without the accumulators. Accumulators are also normally a 1 gallon tank, split down the middle to make two .5 gallon tanks, so each can be used for a cylinder.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.