Discussion Starter #1
Here they are!!!

·
tits
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and more...

/\/\gotta represent mah team/\/\

Even though she's stock right now I'm still DAMN proud of her that after all my hard work it finally paid off in what I was able to purchase :)

·
www.myspace.com/MINTSICK
4,532 Posts
Did you full out buy it or are you paying it off on a loan? It looks just like mine, even the gray interior, though i have a console, is a 4.3 or 2.2? How do you like it?

·
tits
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I'm paying it off on a loan. It's the 4.3 and I love it. I'm actually kinda pissed...

Today there was a line of like 8937498 cars, and there was a short break in them so I quickly sped out, but what I didn't realize was a pot hole, front right tire slammed into it, and it was so deep the front airdamn got all scraped up from it. Sucked. Oh well, I'm getting it detailed sometime next week. Getting rid of the stripes, getting the top of the cab re-painted, and same with the top of the bed (where rails would go).

·
www.myspace.com/MINTSICK
4,532 Posts
I've done that before but i've split it right up the middle, then i got it repainted by my friend, it came out nice then a week after my friend moved it and he a rock with the new airdam, so i painted it myself and it looks fine, yeah, get those emblems and decals etc... outta there, get a rollpan too!

·
www.myspace.com/MINTSICK
4,532 Posts
BTW, whats the mileage/year/options, how much did you pay for it? I got mine fully loaded with 34,000 miles for $11K and its a 4.3 5spd, which is kinda rare

·
tits
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I got mine fully loaded w/ 50k miles, 4.3L auto for 8.7k

jmw you got AIM??

·
tits
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hehe...thanks for the replies/advice guys!!!

anyone else got anything?! :D

·
tits
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Removing the emblems tonight. Any tips on doing it?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Use a High temp blow drier or a heat gun to soften the glue, then use goo gone to remove whatever glue is left.

BTW- you should be able to get goo gone at wal mart.

·
Xtreme Dreams..
1,939 Posts
NIce truck... Mine started out that way... Are you From Philly???

·
tits
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just outside of philly.

·
Xtreme Dreams..
1,939 Posts
Where???? exactly... I'm for NE PHilly, there are like 20 of us on this Forum from around or in Philly

·
tits
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
99Extreme do you have AIM?

·
tits
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hit me up at

goewnnes

1 - 20 of 21 Posts