S-10 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
heres my truck, 98 sonoma... still fixin some little things, its not perfect but getting better. let me know what you think

the pics are still kinda small, idk how to make them bigger without going over the limit for size, so if someone wants to, feel free to make em bigger if possible

Attachments

·
murse
13,200 Posts
thats nice man. i like the rims dood. real clean truck.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kp 6-link, 8 gallon tank, 8 gc 450 1/2 valves, 2 viar 380 compressors (only one workin at the moment :( ) 1/2" line throughout

yea they have a lot of lip, i like it :p , but the wheels are 9 inches wide so it kinda kills my turning radius

thanks for the compliments

·
murse
13,200 Posts
dustybottoms39 said:
kp 6-link, 8 gallon tank, 8 gc 450 1/2 valves, 2 viar 380 compressors (only one workin at the moment :( ) 1/2" line throughout

yea they have a lot of lip, i like it :p , but the wheels are 9 inches wide so it kinda kills my turning radius

thanks for the compliments
i know wut u mean about your wheels. mine are 8.5" and i lost a whole lot of radius.

·
papa smurf
500 Posts
dusty i never realized the tweed in the truck when i was lookin at it, and the wheels are finally startin to grow on ya huh!? looks good as always(this is coleman if you didnt know)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sexchangedisuzu said:
dusty i never realized the tweed in the truck when i was lookin at it, and the wheels are finally startin to grow on ya huh!? looks good as always(this is coleman if you didnt know)
yea they are startin to grow one me... still want some 20" chrome eventually but i'll rock these for a while
the tweed is black green and tan, mostly green tho as u can see. have it under the steering wheel, the glovebox, the back panel, and the headliner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts