S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Red X = Pure Sex!
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I washed my truck and decided to take some pics. Here it is with the new wheels. Let me know what you think.

·
Red X = Pure Sex!
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how do you make the image show up without showing the link?

·
Red X = Pure Sex!
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks a lot for helping me and for the comments. The truck will never get done fast enough for me, not enough $$$.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Looks bad ass.... What % tint do you have and if you dont mind me asking about how much was it????

·
Red X = Pure Sex!
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Green Monster 98 said:
Looks bad ass.... What % tint do you have and if you dont mind me asking about how much was it????
The rear window and little windows on the extend cab came tinted from the factory and I just added 20% on the front windows. Cost me $60. I dont think it is dark enough though. I also want to add some flames in the tint on the doors eventually.

·
Registered
179 Posts
cool mine came tinted also but i want it a little darker. yours looked dark in the picture. Thanks a lot

·
Bags are for ****
427 Posts
did u do the windshield? it looks dark

·
Red X = Pure Sex!
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
low_n'_lazy said:
did u do the windshield? it looks dark
No the windshield isnt done. That is against the law. There is a tint strip across the top. I'm thinking of removing the stickers on the windshield and back window. My hands are kinda tired from spending 2 hours scraping glue off when I removed the Xtreme emblems yesterday. Dont leave them on for 3 years like I did. Take them off asap.

X

·
0 Posts
look real nice i love xtremes... thats why i have one... but hey whats next for it, or u going to bag it?
later
xtreme

·
Red X = Pure Sex!
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think the next thing I do is maybe a ram air hood and paint the door handles, shave tailgate. This will probably be closer to summer. I want to bag it, but the funds arent there right now. Wish I could bag it myself but I want it done professionally.

·
Red X = Pure Sex!
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm in Fort Walton Beach. I love Florida. :)

·
Red X = Pure Sex!
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
YellowNoma said:
Cool, im about 45 minutes north from Tampa in Spring Hill, The weather is great!
Tampa, next to Busch Gardens.:rock:

·
Not Store Bought...
1,242 Posts
YellowNoma said:
Cool, im about 45 minutes north from Tampa in Spring Hill, The weather is great!
Yo dude imma be movin there soon... hope we can meet and hangout..

1 - 20 of 36 Posts