S-10 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought u guys might enjoy these....

my next truck!!

and there's something about these front ends that i just love!

a real man's engine in a rustang!!

and was this thing ever SWEET! a holden imported from australia!

lol now this is a mini truck!!

i love this color!

and last but not least....yet again another photo of my heap of scrap metal!

·
LSxtremin FoLyfe
2000 s10 SCSB
1,434 Posts
truck looks good man,and that stang is using the truck accessories with the car intake thats neat, oh and the guy with the holden lives in vegreville which is only 20 mins from me he is pretty cool

·
Need to DO WORK son
8,571 Posts
haha how did i know that jeff couldnt post pics without one of his own truck haha jk jk

looks liek a good times jeff, loving the holden!!

·
PhilBuilt Customs
2,370 Posts
Those Lancers look wicked.
Very aggressive looking. I'd hate to rear end someone though. The whole front end would be done.

·
CDN 2WD 2Gen 4-Door!
2,814 Posts
The Holden Commodore ST will be here on sale in the Fall as part of the G8 lineup.

·
CDN 2WD 2Gen 4-Door!
2,814 Posts
But i still dont understand the Tuners with this black rim/red lip deal??
Its a motorsports thing....the reason rally cars use white rims is so that if they crack a rim, you can see it better.
Drift cars use black rims to hide the bits of tire that burn off durring expos, but, still need to see a cracked rim since they tap the walls and such hence the red lip so help see cracks.

·
CDN 2WD 2Gen 4-Door!
2,814 Posts
Yeah I read in Sprot truck that Pontiac was coming out with a G8 pickup..... well el camino style, just thaought it was all talk!!!
Nope, not talk :)
Was debuted at the NY Auto SHow in the spring....US residents even had the chance to submit their idea for a name online for GM to consider!

·
Waaaakkaaaa
5,221 Posts
Its a motorsports thing....the reason rally cars use white rims is so that if they crack a rim, you can see it better.
Drift cars use black rims to hide the bits of tire that burn off durring expos, but, still need to see a cracked rim since they tap the walls and such hence the red lip so help see cracks.

thank you for clearing that up!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts