S-10 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered Asshole
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
figured since some of you guys throw up wheelin pics occasionally why the hell shouldnt i. here goes. the first ones are from muddin up at school in the fall and the rest are from wheelin over the winter back home with some buddies. these pics are when the truck was lifted about 1.5" now the truck has a body lift and is lifted a total of 3-3.5" and will have 31s shortly.

·
I want one \/
3,300 Posts
dude how come the sides of ur truck are painted brown and u have a white tailgate.

lol jk

·
Registered Asshole
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
s10n20s said:
dude how come the sides of ur truck are painted brown and u have a white tailgate.

lol jk
i was in the mood for two toned that day. brown and white go together right?:dunno:

·
IATVHSS #904
614 Posts
very awesome dude, wish i could get my action pics to work

·
Registered Asshole
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
86MCSS said:
You got mad skillz to pay da mad bills yo.
right?

yeah those trails are a blast. cant wait till my 31s are on so i can do some harder shit. i've just about run those 235 goodyear wrangler radials into the groud on those trails.

·
Registered Asshole
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
by the way if anyone is interested and they live in northeastern pa, those trails are in jessup, pa. if theres anyone around me get a hold of me and we'll wheel that shit!

·
Registered Asshole
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
finally got my tires on and some pics of them with the lift... went out to do a lil mild wheelin near my house and snapped some pics.... here ya go...

·
Registered
361 Posts
I didn't know s-10 could do that! HAHA. Whats the story behind ur front license plate?

·
Registered Asshole
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lowfrankie, i'll def be down at one point. if you'll be around during the bloomsburg truck show maybe i'll head over your way while im down in those parts and hit some trails with you. me and my buddies usually head down to the show and we'd def be up for some wheelin!!!

as for the liscense plate... they gave me and my buddy each one for free so i slapped it on. its all mangled to hell cuz it hangs lower than the bottom of the bumper so thats why its all mangled to hell.

·
Mcfly Minis inc
3,102 Posts
crazy91s10 said:
by the way if anyone is interested and they live in northeastern pa, those trails are in jessup, pa. if theres anyone around me get a hold of me and we'll wheel that shit!
It's a drive for me but I would consider coming down to do some trail riding sometime this summer, we don't have many around here.:(

·
Registered Asshole
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1lowGMC said:
It's a drive for me but I would consider coming down to do some trail riding sometime this summer, we don't have many around here.:(
cool, get a hold of me! we'll hit some trails. theres plenty around here that are actually public land!!!

·
IATVHSS #904
614 Posts
looked good before, but now man, i dunno....LOOKS AWESOME!! very bgood improvment. if i just so happen to be taking a stroll over in the PA area sometime, i'll hit ya up.

·
Registered Asshole
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yamaha405 said:
looked good before, but now man, i dunno....LOOKS AWESOME!! very bgood improvment. if i just so happen to be taking a stroll over in the PA area sometime, i'll hit ya up.
yeah def get a hold of me when ya do. i'll show ya some trails!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts