S-10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't posted any pics in awhile so here is some stuff.
I just got my wheels today 18 x8 Boyd smoothies. The steering wheel that does not match the wheels and some of my engine parts. I am getting closer to my may finish date maybe i have some new firewall and door pics Thursday

Attachments

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
:thumbup: on the wheels.

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
supa cool!

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
I am guessing u have a V-8 huh? Looks good now we wanna see them installed!!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NCHEVYHEVN3 said:
I am guessing u have a V-8 huh? Looks good now we wanna see them installed!!!
Yea been gathering parts for awhile still need starter alt distributor and other things could be awhile because i need to paint the firewall and everything. I want the wheels on there now but i need tires

·
RUSTHOLYUM
2,792 Posts
Sounds like u got it all planned out...nice wheels and I love that steering wheel!

·
work in progress
2,628 Posts
245/40/18 work well. But if you want more meat on your tires, go with a 245/45/18 or maybe even 245/50/28 if you can fin em. Dont know what kinda drop u got, so its har to tell ya.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wu501 said:
245/40/18 work well. But if you want more meat on your tires, go with a 245/45/18 or maybe even 245/50/28 if you can fin em. Don't know what kinda drop u got, so its hard to tell ya.
Oops i forgot to mention that its bagged and body dropped 3.5 inches. I was looking in the tire and wheel forum i have a fair ideal about what size i want i just want the tire to have a little meat and still have the low profile look. Anybody remember that tire calculator site

1 - 17 of 17 Posts