S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i live in sussex county i just got an s-10 extreme 03 and i was wondering what passes insection and what dosent i have 8 mo. till im 17 and get it registerd so i would like to know what is leagle in nj and what isent thanks

15,113 Posts
just about everything is illegal in NJ.

bags, shaved handles, tint on the front windows, license plate covers, those stupid neon things on the hood, neons in general, ..........lets see, I know there is more....maybe others will chime in :)

·
Grrr
1,575 Posts
lift is illegal unless you bend over and let then inspect your intestines. um...exhaust mods are technically illegal. Windshield banners are illegal, draggin is, erhm, illegal.

L

·
0 Posts
nothing is illegal in new jersey...unless you get caught... just dont be stupid about things...if ya get neons dont drive with them on while driving... take the stock rims off and the gay ground effects off bag the bitch throw some sparks have fun and dont get caught...talk to av...he'll hook you up...btw...morris county

·
Grrr
1,575 Posts
heh...bergen county...and there is no not getting caught up here. i dont speed, blast radio or act ghetto...and i still get more F'n tickets for stupid ish.

L

·
0 Posts
i got a ticket for the loudness once...rollin round a town w/ a loud music ord. i got popped...i was probably slammin bout 140db at that point lol...cop said he could hear me for 4 blocks...i told him it was probably 6...

L

·
0 Posts
yea i was 18 or 19 at the time...22 now...i learned what to and not to do and when to do what your not to do

·
Grrr
1,575 Posts
heh my friend got a ticket in wildwood for his stereo once. We got yanked by a bike cop. funniest ever. And btw, have you ever gotten a DB reading on your truck? Cuz id like the opportunity to say HAH im louder...lmfao

L

·
0 Posts
my loudest was 148.8...had a bit of power draw problem though...with the new subs goin in i should be over the 150 mark

·
Grrr
1,575 Posts
nice. Im almost done building mine, but it should be around what you have. My friend got a 144.2 in his BRONCO with horrible power draw problems, and a flexing truck cap. 3 10's and 1400 watts.

·
Broken Handed Superman
6,283 Posts
a word of advice, become friends with alot of cops in the area by you. Many of them share the same interests as us and are really kewl, if youre not driving like an ass and obey all the laws you should be fine but just remember there are asshole cops all over the place who hate their job and just wanna make everyone else's life as misserable as there's o btw stay out of ridgewood with anything loud or draggin, they LOVE to mess with anyone there... been pulled over soo many times there with friends.. never pulled over there yet though!

·
Grrr
1,575 Posts
i get raped by oradell for some reason. they give me like bs seatbelt tickets and stuff. Got stopped cuz my license plate lights isnt BRIGHT ENOUGH once

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
liven in sussex county the roads are kept horible
pluse im still broke from buying my 2k3 xtreme but ill over come with some cool upgrades soon thanks for the info

·
Grrr
1,575 Posts
news flash. i just got 5% tint on my back 3 windows and 35 on the fronts. and ive been pulled over twice the day i got it done. not a word from the cops :rock:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts