S-10 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well i finally got around to getting some pics of my truck...got some new wheels and front end...

heres the before shot...

the middle shot...

and the after shots...

i got a billet grille for the top on, still gotta get a pic with that on...getting HID's...still contemplating what else to do...any suggestions...

·
V8 Member
2,808 Posts
i like it.. i was going to do the same thing with my truck actualy but with the jimmy headlights with the foglights,.. just cause i like the waythey look when they are cleared...
i give ya a thumbs up :)

·
NVRBDUN
932 Posts
Never really been one for the Xtremes ( just my opinion ) but I gotta say your truck looks bada$$. Looks so much better with the sonoma front. And the kit looks good with that front end on. Nice job.

·
SK Whut ?
1,025 Posts
kekai said:
oh yah i got the upper grille on just never got a pic with it...still gotta get fogs and those chrome moldings...
What I did when I installed the upper grille is cut the grille where the color portion meets the charcoal grey and slid some door edge molding onto the grille edge, It worked out great and looks trick as hell !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.