S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Moving Violationz NE Member
354 Posts
Looks good!!!!

One question!! is the back lower than the front?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its a 2.2 5 speed....you can guess what it run...its a 10.90 1/8 of a mile at 64 mph....I think thats good for a 4 banger....

·
Registered
287 Posts
that hood is tight bro, post a pic of the rims up close, they look tight on the truck and don't tell me you are trying to run the 1/4 in those rims

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I will get a picture of the rims up close soon...the ram air is active...When I ran the 1/8 of a mile i did have these rims on...

·
Powered By Vortec
34 Posts
What Mods

What mods you have in that pickup? and did you buy a kit for the ram air intake?:uhoh:

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
YES!!! That is what I kind of want to do with my dark green 98 2.2 5 spd......I ran a 18.7 with a K&N drop in and exhaust.......with 3 of my 4 plug wires jumping spark unknown to me and my buddies......now that thats fixed, I think I'll be running 18.3's like my friend who I always beat on the street......

I'm was kind of looking at the Street Scenes SS hood that is on that silver S-10 in the Street scenes adds.....it doesn't look like an SS hood scoop, kind of but its divided

How much did you pay to get your front end painted like that......and how much did you pay for your hood to get painted???

Caleb

·