S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Very nice, any plans to paint handles or mirrors. Fire red is always so nice cleaned and polished

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dont they not have that shaft coming out the middle also?

and was it an easy swap?
yea. it's a very easy swap and no they don't have a shaft coming out of the middle. i plan on c5 brakes front/rear later down the road. i traded these brakes off of a wrecked jimmy a friend had, so they're an upgrade til i can piece together the c5 set

·
TUCKIN
1,098 Posts
cool cause that damn shaft coming outta my stockers are hittin the center cap of my rim so these will be a quick fix to that. also do you need same year blaze as the s-10 and it is like the hub in the rear correct (as far as it is just like a 1/4 to 1/2 inch circle coming out the center of the hub)? also what all did you need im guessing spindle, rotor, calipers, pads, dust shield? did your brake lines bolt right up anything else i might need?
thanks

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cool cause that damn shaft coming outta my stockers are hittin the center cap of my rim so these will be a quick fix to that. also do you need same year blaze as the s-10 and it is like the hub in the rear correct (as far as it is just like a 1/4 to 1/2 inch circle coming out the center of the hub)? also what all did you need im guessing spindle, rotor, calipers, pads, dust shield? did your brake lines bolt right up anything else i might need?
thanks
the brakes are only on 98+ blazers, and i just swapped the entire spindle and everything at once, from one to the other. you are correct about the small circle in the center of the hub. the abs connections are the same. just hope you don't need drop spindles, $270+

1 - 20 of 23 Posts