unless the pics are lying id say that truck looks dam fine
i would paint it and save the money and put a bigger engine in it
just my thoughts

beuty of a truck:D :D :D

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
ok let me get this straight

you used spindles and 2 inch drop springs in front and rear you just used a 3 inch leaf right.

front is a 25.75 to top of fenders and rear is 29 inches to top of fenders. yah but the 3 inch blocks in bro should help a lot. the guy in our site e's he has tyhe 91. with a 4 5 drop and 225-45-17 tires the front is at 25 1/2 and rear with 255-45-17 is at 26 1/2

tony.

e mail me back at [email protected] i can help you out bro

on my ss its 23 in front and 23.5 in back

·
1st Gen Member
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
23 in the front without bags on yours? Wow, but the 2nd gens do have wider and lower fenders too.

It's (supposedly) lowered 4" in the back with 3" Bell Tech Leafs and 1" blocks. The axle is about 2" from the untrimmed bumpstops, and I've yet to bottom out the rear. I imagine 2" lower would require cutting off the whole bracket.

The front bottoms real easily though. Tires rub the fenders on good bumps or dips. The suspension doesn't bottom too much. All I hear is the tires anyway.

Better pics of how it sits right now:

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
yah its supposed to be a 5 6 drop but sagged down a lot 23 to top of fenders in front and 23 1/2 in back and its notched. what bs did you use for the front rims??? the back needs to come down some i think those leafs arent a true 3 inch drop

tony

i have no bags

1 - 20 of 21 Posts