S-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i got a call the other day from my dad at 3:30am to let me know that a good friend of mine die 2 hrs earlier. My dad has been dating his mom for 5 years now. His name was Ian. He loved to drive fast and loved everything about this hobby. To make a long story short he did 80 mph in his EVO and came up to fast on a curve and put his EVO straight into a Double brick wall in the house. His 2 passengers were ok but he broke his face on the dash and was dead on impact. Well this has came a a horific loss to the race seen out in IL, WI because he was friends with everyone. I know I am going to sound like a broken record but..
He wasnt wearing a Seat Belt. Please be cautious of the racing and weaving out of cars and wearing yer seat belt and remind yer friends as well or else you could be in the same situation that our friends and family are in. Well as much as I regret sounding like a nag I care about my friends and family. Most of you guys are my friends on here (unless your hating on me in a thread LOL). Here is a breif link of the video clip that i was able to rip off of NBC website or the report.

http://www.twistedperfektionz.com/download.php?id=543

Again god bless all you
Yer S10 Buddy,
Ted

·
Nitto1320 M O D
1,612 Posts
Dang that sucks... sorry for the loss :(

·
Rhasta the Lobstah
283 Posts
Man, sorry for your loss. That just about happened to me and 2 friends this weekend, only we were all drinking, (pretty stupid I know). Life is too short to take it for granted. At least no one else was killed, not that it eases the pain any.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jrossty said:
Man, sorry for your loss. That just about happened to me and 2 friends this weekend, only we were all drinking, (pretty stupid I know). Life is too short to take it for granted. At least no one else was killed, not that it eases the pain any.
I am so happy that you made it. I know that if anything would've happend to the passengers and he would've pulled through it he would have been heart broken.

You know I am logged onto alot of forums and I Have to say S10 just rocks the hell out of every other place to talk on a forum. Everyone is just hateing and calling my friend pretty much an asshole for dieing which is so uncalled for and makes the pain double. I just want to thank everyone for their level of class.

thanks everyone,
Yer S10 Buddy,
Ted

·
<- nose bleed section
1,110 Posts
Know how you feel bro. Had a friend die 2 years ago in a bad car accident as well. Prayers out to his and your families and friends!!!

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
where exactly in waukegan was the accident? was he racing anyone?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts