S-10 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has a soft tonneau cover on their s10. Is it worth it? I'm looking into getting one from checkerpro...their flush, hinged cover. Does anyone got any input on those? Anyone got any pictures of a soft tonneau cover on their truck? thanks

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
DnL said:
I was wondering if anyone has a soft tonneau cover on their s10. Is it worth it? I'm looking into getting one from checkerpro...their flush, hinged cover. Does anyone got any input on those? Anyone got any pictures of a soft tonneau cover on their truck? thanks
The checkpro hard tonneau is a wicked deal and looks good thats what i am going to get havne heard anything about their sof tonneaus though... but the fiber tonneau isnt that much more there... you just have to have it painted is all.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
**** the paint alone will cost as much as the tonneau unless u go somewhere cheap like maaco and get a second rate job

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
Checker pro makes good covers. They have excellent prices also. I have a soft cover. I like it, but Im going to be buying a flush mount fiberglass from Checkerpro. There isnt anything wrong with my soft...I just want the look of the hard cover.

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
y2kblkxtreme said:
**** the paint alone will cost as much as the tonneau unless u go somewhere cheap like maaco and get a second rate job
My whole truck is going to need painted so i can deal with an unpainted tonneau til i get the whole truck painted to match :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
do they have a link? checkpro i mean i wanna check out there hard covers

·
bagged after winter
2,721 Posts
i want a soft cover so i can still have bed w/unlimited head room, lol. No seriously, hard covers look tight, but i want a soft so i can go to the drive inn, theres one left, and damn it, it can't leave

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
hey josh does that soft cover leak at all??? im looking at the same thing as these guys soft flush mount hinged :thumbup:

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
heres my softie from pep boys, i liked it because it fits smooth and flush and its easy to get in and out, only costed $120, think about it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts