S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Workin' hard lookin' good
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someday if I get really bored I'm going to replace the jagged broken outer cover on the front passenger side seat track (the cover on top of the track, not the one on the side of the base) on my Sonoma. What holds those in, a screw somewhere on top? And how much of a pain would it be to fix, do I have to take the track off the seat? Thanks.

·
Administrator
22,618 Posts
Never seen a cover on top of the track. There are stubby pieces that cover the ends where they Bol to the floor. Do you have a pic?

BTW...moved to Interior Styling.

·
Workin' hard lookin' good
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm referring to the covers on top at the front end of the tracks. They're something like six inches long. I'm wondering how exactly they attach.

·
Administrator
22,618 Posts
If they don't have a screw, there's a funny looking washer the fits over the stud and pushes up side a round hole in the plastic. Just pry it off gently.

·
time to get cereal
2,448 Posts
Been a while since I've had mine apart, but I think it slides over the front mounting stud for the track itself.

·
time to get cereal
2,448 Posts
Maybe you did. I was trying to remember but then went out to my truck and realized I don't even have those things anymore. I don't think they fit anymore when I put the Celica seats on the tracks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts