S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SHOULD SAY "ADVICE" ^

alright, in the im running 3" angled blocks, 3" drop leafs, toxic drop shocks and a sd step notch. i switched to 195/60/15's Fuzion tires, so my rear is very very low. (pics soon)

my rollpan kinda drags on bumps and i may have dragged my gas tank on a speedbump. I completely drained and patched my gas tank so it doesn't leak anymore but im looking to switch to a fuel cell.

I saw the how-to, but all the cells i see are like $300+. I just want a nice little 6-10 gal fuel cell, i dont know need a sending unit and I already found my fuel pump. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
157 Posts
LOOK ON EBAY FOR CELLS FOR RACE CARS I KNOW THEY MAKE CELLS SMALLER 1- 13 GALLONS, BUT I WOULD ADVISE NOT DOING THAT FOR THE SAME REASON AS grndscrpr03 A 6 GALLON TANK WILL GO AT MOST 110 MI... FRANKLY THAT SUCKS....

·
Registered
696 Posts
have you thought of a custom tank? I think it is Rick's tanks that makes custom SS tanks. could have a shorter tank made to bolt back in the truck that everything still fits to. granted it would be some $$$

·
Registered
14,881 Posts
why not just raise the stock tank up? ya just have to drill out 4 new holes 1" higher on the frame to move the front if the tank up, and for the rear of the tank you can modify the factory x member or buy an aftermarket raised member.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts