S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

why in the hell are they not drilled like the pictures on SD???
I dont have constant access to shit like a press to drill nice holes in everything
i get. I mean, i would have arranged time if i would have known... pictures
are deceiving i guess.... grrr....

·
Minitrucker
2,408 Posts
looks like they shipped you an old set. That is what mine look like. Just call jason up and tell him. He will either send you some adapter plates or new lowers.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
i dont have much time
im doing this shit like this weekend...

and i dread senting shit back... i figure i'll bitch...then just have my grandpa drill holes... will no adjustment be a real bad thing?

oh but im ****ing going nuts... god forbid anyhting going remotly smooth for me

·
stop... DROP... and roll.
707 Posts
i had problems with the cups as well..... and me too nothing goes smoothly.. mid-thru baggin my truck we relized my cups were welded up wrong..... SD hooked me up, but i relized it at 2am on a saturday ngiht.... oh well

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
ss383 said:

why in the hell are they not drilled like the pictures on SD???
I dont have constant access to shit like a press to drill nice holes in everything
i get. I mean, i would have arranged time if i would have known... pictures
are deceiving i guess.... grrr....

you have the new cups. the pic on the site is old. call ricky today before 3pm cst and he will overnight you a set so you can still do your install this weekend.

jason

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
suicidedoors.com said:
you have the new cups. the pic on the site is old. call ricky today before 3pm cst and he will overnight you a set so you can still do your install this weekend.

jason
oh shit... thanks a TONNN...

Now that is saying something about their customer service.
I'll give you guys a call as soon as you guys get back from lunch.

Thanks again. That is totaly awesome. Even with your reputation
for good customer service i didn't expect that. No doubt in my mind
about you guys now! :cool:

Nick

·
Registered
624 Posts
suicidedoors.com said:

jason
thats awsome

What bags are the new cups designed for ? I have stones and they worked perfectly with old style cups, whats the bennifit of the new ones ?

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
iLLblazer said:
what bags are the extra holes for in the pics of the oll style cups then? they dont look like anything interferes with the bolts. not trying to be a jerk, i'm just confused now :dunno:

those are the original circle plates, just with hex holes cut in them. it didnt dawn on me at that time that they were 90 deg off. so they are pretty much useless. they just stayed there for a bit until we changed the program. know whutta mean?

jason

1 - 20 of 32 Posts