S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i finally decided to take some pics of the blazedawg it has a 2" rough country suspension lift with 2" lift coils up front and a 2" AAL out back with updated shocks and 30x9.5 cooper dominater all terrains it currently has my old EMPEG headunit and updated speakers a a kicker 10 however i am thinking of getting a different head unit and making a smaller sub box future plans call for an exhaust and a light bar, tint and call it a day it's my DD, lemme know what ya'll think

joshey

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
I like the idea of a lifted 4dr 2wd blazer, I think it would look really neat a little higher with some meatier tires but looks great now!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well the plan was to do the lift in steps since no one makes a lift spindle for the newer blazer's, for now i am happy with where it is but i would like to go bigger but not too big cause my girl and 2 dogs next step of the lift would be to switch over to the pre 98 blazer spindle or the truck spindle lifted and then i have to change out the caliper, rotors, bearings, seals and all that good jazz so that will give me another 3 inches up front for 5 in the front total and then in the rear i am probably gonna add a shackle for another 1.5-2.5 inches in the rear i would love to go with long travel arms up front with pre runner fenders but that is way down the road

joshey

·
bodydropped on 22s!
10,643 Posts
remember the 2 inch body lift is about 180 dollars.

i would do that before you spend 400 dollars on some spindles
here is mine with 2 inch coils and shackles with a 2 inch bodylift
on 33x11.50 A/T

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
remember the 2 inch body lift is about 180 dollars.

i would do that before you spend 400 dollars on some spindles
here is mine with 2 inch coils and shackles with a 2 inch body lift
on 33x11.50 A/T

very nice i was hoping you might drop a reply i seen pics of your ride somewhere and was wondering how it was lifted and what size tires you rolling so nice to know that info and my next purchase for the truck will be a body lift and then the light bar i want then

thanks for the info jmew

joshey

1 - 10 of 10 Posts