1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
GMtruckHQ
2,894 Posts
West covina (626) its around L.A. i guess... PM me if u wanna chat

·
Xtreme Glance
287 Posts
So I thought I would my 2 cents in this thread... I have been wanting to start a club and the plans are really limited right now. But if anyone is interested hit me up....
my info is PinkHiLiter21 aim and korn_swim yahoo...
;)

·
Registered
76 Posts
whats goin on fellas. im in Canyon Country, 661 - 818. also, in case you didnt know... X-10 Customs is a Southern California S-Series Truck Club. members are located in Canyon Country, Sylmar, Van Nuys, Whitter, Irvine, and Anaheim Hills. we do meet up in SanFernando Valley, in the Porter Ranch / Northridge area.

and relax kiddies... im not trying to recuit you or anything like that. but we do like for people to roll wit us, when we do a little caravan. if you are intrested in even meeting up wit us, your more then welcomed to roll. just cause your not a member, doesnt mean you cant roll. BUT...if you ARE intrested in joining...

:evilg:

Babies Daddy... whats up bro, thought you wanted to roll out wit us? this Fri... we are rolling out to Baja Fresh in Porter Ranch (off the Porter Ranch Blvd and 118 fwy), sup bro... intrested in meeting the guys? this invite isnt just for Babies Daddy...Offhehook... and anyone else is more then welcome to join us.

you can click the sig under this post for the homepage... but keep an eye out for www.x10customs.com

·
Xtreme Glance
287 Posts
o that is cool... I have some of those. I have the rims and the system is in progress... oh and I have my truck painted all white!!! ;)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Rims, sound system, lowered or raised, special paint job, custom interior, air bags, custom "fabbed" body, supercharger or turbo... i think you all get the idea. if you have 2 of these things... your in. you also have to be easy to get along wit... among other things. i mean... you can have the baddest s-10 around... but if your a jerk, or a major bish... and you know it... then dont even bother. your attitude plays a key part in your membership.

basicly...we had problems with a member coming in one time... and he said he was going to completly customize his truck in about 3 weeks, after about 6 months... he had done nothing.

if you are always working on your truck, then that would be enough for us. but if your stock... and dont do anything.....then why join a club...no?but, i can give you more of an idea when you roll out wit us, or meet up wit us at a meet.

we are working on a meet spot in the San Fernando Valley soley for s-series truck... s-10, sonomas, jimmys, blazers... etc. Weinerzinel in Northridge off Reseda, and Nordoff was a possiable meet spot, and we have the ok from management. but it is a small parking lot, and if our meet begin to grow big... we might not have room for everyone. we will be at Baja Fresh this Fri, at Porter Ranch... if any of you would like to roll out, and meet us. we will be discussing some possiable places to meet in the near future. any info you need, your welcomed to email me at [email protected].

later guys and gals.

·
Xtreme Glance
287 Posts
why join a club.... the answer is simple!!! A person has the interest and wants to be around other people for ideas. Some people dont have the money to put thousands of dollars into there trucks. That is why a person with no mods would join a club....

That is why I want to start my own.... For people that have the interest!! Showing how much money you can put into one vehicle is not goin to be the goal of my club. It will be interest and no more!!!!

Any way I think some people should stay out of this.... :rant:

1 - 20 of 141 Posts