S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wednesday we had rain/ice/snow... and late Friday it started snowing, the weather guy just said we had 8 inches and its still snowing pretty good. :bash: :bs: Now I wanna go snowboarding :mixed:

·
growing up a bit..
5,182 Posts
jeso.. thats a lot of snow...

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You should see it out now... I took those at like noon, its 3:15 now and its got about twice as much snow on it now..

·
No more switches
13,451 Posts
we're supposed to get 10-20 tomorrow and monday. last weekend we got 14" here. new england rocks!:worship:

·
StraightEdge
503 Posts
i second that CustomS10...lol

i just lost my second airdam yesterday... but i ziptied it back on today. At least i didn't run this one over like i did last year...lol

3/3 drop + 205/60/15 = no airdam

·
No more switches
13,451 Posts
S-10 Vinnie said:
i second that CustomS10...lol

i just lost my second airdam yesterday... but i ziptied it back on today. At least i didn't run this one over like i did last year...lol

3/3 drop + 205/60/15 = no airdam
ya i'm going 3/4 i'll be installing the stuff on christmas then tossing some blizzak's on the truck. see how that fares!! then in springs time so Torque THrust 2's and some new tires. how much weight u got in the back. Tomorrow morning i'm gunna custom make a box that goes over the wheel wells and is as wide as the bed to toss bags o shizit in. dont want them sliding around

·
Registered
911 Posts
heh im thinking about going to the beach what do you say florida guys lol

1 - 20 of 31 Posts