S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Beer, Bait and Ammo
6,207 Posts
i dunno there is a guy that has thoose in 20's and 22's and a baged and body dropped s10 that looks ok.....but i really dont care for the rims in a big size (bigger than 15's) <---(like that red yota in mini truckin about 2 or 3 months ago...

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
I want them for my truck, Ive seen them on a few trucks, they look nice. Kinda a more upper class Torque thrust look if you can say that, but I'm sure the Torque thrusts are stronger. My brother had 17's for about 3 years and they still spun perfect down the road. All this talk about bending Boyd Coddingtons is starting to scare me. lol

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
MoneyMike said:
i dunno there is a guy that has thoose in 20's and 22's and a baged and body dropped s10 that looks ok.....but i really dont care for the rims in a big size (bigger than 15's) <---(like that red yota in mini truckin about 2 or 3 months ago...
any pics of that body dropped s10 on 20/22 smoothie 2's.. i never seen it

·
Beer, Bait and Ammo
6,207 Posts
his ssm name thing is imlower (somthin like that) the truck is white and primer red......

its a decent truck..... but i dunno....diffrent strokes for diffrent folks...

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
MoneyMike said:
his ssm name thing is imlower (somthin like that) the truck is white and primer red......

its a decent truck..... but i dunno....diffrent strokes for diffrent folks...
oh, those are Solids.....Boyd SmothieII's are 5 spoke like a torque thrust

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have an 02 Xtreme and I am going to be ordering Smoothie II's for my truck next month. I think they will look good. I have heard some word though about bending anyone had a personal experience with that? What does Boyd have to say about the whole bending thing? Anyone got pics of smoothie II's on an s-10???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts