S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
AcrophobiA CEN-CAL
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was bored Saturday at the shop so I figured I'd smoke my tail lights but I already had the airbrush out......

You can see bigger pics if you go to the car domain sight in my sig but they just get a bit distorted.

·
AcrophobiA CEN-CAL
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jeffrm20 said:
Dude thats sick as hell! You do a lot of airbrush work?
Mainly flame outlines, drop shadows, graphics (Like granite, wood,..... slash) and stuff.... I leave the real crazy stuff to the better brusher's of the world.

Thanks for the complement, I wonder if the cops will screw with me :evilg:

·
AcrophobiA CEN-CAL
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
jeffrm20 said:
Dude thats sick as hell! You do a lot of airbrush work?
yeah they came out better then I thought they would. During the day you can make out the skulls AND it looks smoked so I'm pretty happy with the effect.

I'm gonna run wiht em for a bit to make sure the paint holds, if so I might do a few sets for people :D

·
AcrophobiA CEN-CAL
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jeffrm20 said:
I dunno but after I get my truck done I may be interested in some of your airbrush work
Sounds cool, I usually just do motorcycles but we might be able to figure something out and if I cant do it theres always Kal Koncepts down south :D .

·
Banned
9,778 Posts
damn! those are badass

·
BUT I WONT PUT IT HERE
8,150 Posts
yeah im not into skulls and all that stuff but i even like it you never see that done man looks good

·
Registered
504 Posts
Would you be interested in doing a set of 94-99 Caddy Tails out of my truck? I would be very interested and PM me a price. thats awesome man good job

·
Certified MASShole
4,372 Posts
dude thats soooo sick! looks like you may have a few people interested in this... me being one of them. looks awesome! can u do the true flames?

·
AcrophobiA CEN-CAL
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Slmd92DIME said:
Would you be interested in doing a set of 94-99 Caddy Tails out of my truck? I would be very interested and PM me a price. thats awesome man good job
That would look pretty damn cool actually. I'll PM you in a bit.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts