S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was driving through town last weekend when i noticed this honda vfr 750 following my every move. every time i looked back, he was so close that i couldn't even see the bottom of his front tire. seeing that i don't like people that close to me, and being an overly optimistic person, i thought that i would at least give it a shot. at the next light, i put it in third (auto) and got a great jump off the line. i felt every pony as they strained to give me every ounce of power they had so i could teach this jacka** a thing or two. i looked back to see if the bike was even in the race and all i saw was headlight and front fork in my rear view. feeling the adrenaline rushing through my veins, i began to work my way back and forth across the lanes, trying to lose this guy. nothing i did worked. he was all over my rear, stuck like glue. i started to feel like a fighter pilot with a mig stuck to his tail, dancing and shaking, but not getting anywhere. the adrenaline started to turn to fear. what was i thinking? was i nuts to try this? when i hit 85 (in a 35) i decided that he was playing with me, probably laughing at this guy in a truck trying to race a sportbike. with my pride shattered and my vanity smashed, i backed off the gas and waited for him to drive up alongside me and laugh. after a little while of waiting, i looked back to see what was going on and notice he was still glued to my rear. that is when it hit me. it was my bike that i was towing to the beach for the weekend that i was seeing in my rear view. damn. i gotta stop drinking and driving.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts