S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weather warmed up to above freezing the last few days here and most of the snow we had has melted. As a result the streets have dried up so I decided it was a good time to take my truck to the car wash. After washing my truck I head down the main drag and end up at a red light. Along comes this guy I know who is the brother of someone I know. He has an older 5L Mustang all pimped up with chrome rocker panels, chrome wheel well trim and stickers all over his car. He revs his car up a few times and I know he wants to race because when I've talked to him before he always puts my truck down saying he could beat me in a race any time. I'm not one for racing because I did plenty of that in my younger days with my 68 Camaro.

Feeling c0cky with my new shifter and knowing I can make some really quick shifts now I figure what the hell. No traffic coming either way the light turns green and we're off. We both spun a little but I blew his doors off. My speedo was reading 90mph and I was at least 2 car lengths in front of him when I let off the gas. Next time I see him I think he'll have a little more respect for my truck. I don't imagine he'll be talking to much about being beat by a pretty much bone stock other than a K&N intake 4x4 S10. BWAHAHA.

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
the ones that like to talk sh!t and act ****y are always the best ones to beat......make it a point to bring him out in front of everyone next time ya see him......good kill :thumbup:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll make sure when I talk to him next time I'll make sure he knows he lost. Especially to a 4x4 S10.

·
Anti-Rice
15 Posts
B.S. Flag

Ok, either that Mustang was a nasty POS, or the guy didn't know where the gas pedal was.

Mustangs are quick... Maybe he had a 5.0 badge on a 3.8 or even a 4 banger, but a 5.0L.... Should not be smoked by a 4x4 S-10, stick or auto.

5.0L Mustangs are a match for me, and I could whoop your ass...

:bs:

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
Do you Ford c0cks have nothing to do other than come here and start ****? Find your own forum. You arent welcome here.

·
Rice Eating Machine!!!
49 Posts
ford

Actually your right ZQ8 bowtiebuster is obviously so heart broken that he didn't get a chevy he has to come on our forum and start sh1t. Any way I know him he is my best friend and he has only raced one S10 and that was me my 96 SS. And yes Nick you did beet me twice but my truck is Auto yours is 5 speed manual and my truck is what 6 years old now? So take your EDGE and stick it up your a$$. If you guys want the race story go to street racing and the thread is under "Help me beat the EDGE" He talks a big game but in fact we all know what happens to your prescious little EDGE baby at 145 KM per hour they shut you down with the speed limiter because they don't want you truck to blow apart at 100 MPH. Any way I just think it is funny that you have the time to come on our web site and start sh1t with us just because you beat 1 S10. But as soon as I get my Exhaust or Chip very soon we all know where you are going to be. Thats right in my rear view mirror.

Thanks for letting me get this off of my cheast

:argue:

Aaron

P.S No hard feelings Nick(bowtiebuster) I am actually looking forward to your reply.
:D

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
01ZQ8 said:
Do you Ford c0cks have nothing to do other than come here and start ****? Find your own forum. You arent welcome here.
That is not entirely true. Everybody is welcome here but flaming will not be tolerated.

·
Anti-Rice
15 Posts
Hey now

No need to get nasty ZQ8... Im just here to have a little fun... Im sorry I invaded your little Chevy hideout... :finger:

Anyway.. Yes Aaron, what you said is true, I am in denial that I own a Ford instead of a S-10.... :finger: (Not)
The only person that Im glad to be faster then right now is infact you! Cuz I know how it affects you that my truck is faster then your truck. Its fast Aaron, and with a little exhaust and a chip you will beat me.. I give you that... Cuz I know that you'll get your mods before I get mine. You know it, I know it. :far: <-- Its you and me.

But when I do get my side exhaust, chip and intake, then its open season for your S-10 again.

For all ya'll : I have no beef with Chevy's or GMC's or even Dodges. I respect a nice truck when I see one no matter what make... :uhoh: What really gets me is the Ricers.. And the ricebuckets they drive.... And I KNOW most of you must have that in common with this Canadian FORD BOY... ..Right?

Anyway.. Catch ya on the flip side.
Nick

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
sounds like someone has a case of the " when I" we dont wanna hear what you are gonna get, we wanna hear what you have done already, when u get your exhaust and ****, then talk, but don't come on a chevy board and automatically talk **** on people.:bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
News Flash for the edge guy.........I agree with you that the 5.0 was either a. A 70 yr old woman driving...B. a 4 or 6 with 5.0 emblems or C. The guy should be removed from the car and beaten for losing what should have been a walk. Having owned a 90 5.o with Flowmaster catback, K&N and 3:73 I ran a best of 13.66. BUT DONT COME HERE FLUNTIN" YOUR FORD WANNABE PICKUP CRAP. Have a real spoiled kid around here who's father owns a Fix Or Repair Daily (GET IT) Dealership. Seems daddy got him one of those new ranger THUNDERBOLT. Should have called it a blunderbolt. Ask him and his 222 horsepower and 238Lb/ft of torque felt looking at my third brake light and tails...And thats with my lowly 4.3 with airbox and maf mod. 3:42's fully loaded...Will say one thing though..Only got a chance to hear it as he was leaving with his head down but it did sound nice LOL. Find a ford room....You'd be better off...

·
Rice Eating Machine!!!
49 Posts
ok

Well Well Well.

Actually it is not the fact that I get upset that you are faster then me. It's the fact that I hate when people who have raced one think that they now have beaten them all. Any way it doesn't matter with the big snow storm we just got no one will be racing any time soon. The point is we both have sweet lookin trucks and they are both fast as **** and my main goal is to destroy rice. and I know you agree with me.

DEATH TO RICE BUCKETS
:madfinger

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: B.S. Flag

BowtieBuster said:
Ok, either that Mustang was a nasty POS, or the guy didn't know where the gas pedal was.

Mustangs are quick... Maybe he had a 5.0 badge on a 3.8 or even a 4 banger, but a 5.0L.... Should not be smoked by a 4x4 S-10, stick or auto.

5.0L Mustangs are a match for me, and I could whoop your ass...

:bs:
Sorry you can't believe me. I was there. I whooped his ass. There are no fake badges or 3.8s or 4 bangers under this guys hood. I've seen the car up close and under the hood and all he's done to it is add some louder mufflers.

Funny he avoids even talking to me now and he's not driving his car for the rest of the winter. I guess he put it away till next spring.

·
Rice Eating Machine!!!
49 Posts
redxblaze

before you think I am sideing with fords don't because I am not.

Just a question I am wondering how did you beat a "blunderbolt" so badly with him having more Horses then the EDGE and the Edge beat me by a 1/2 truck length. I have the same mods as you same rear end same engine. I have an Auto 2 wheel drive. I assume yours is the same or is it a 5 speed manual?

I would believe that your blazer would be heavier than my straight cab short box SS. Was the "blunderbolt an auto?"

·
Anti-Rice
15 Posts
Hey XBlazette

Ford wannabe pickup crap?
At least my truck knows what it wants to be... Yours has a little identity crisis... Its not sure if its a 4x4 SUV lookalike or a Sport truck.. And im so sorry, but I dont beleve that you beat the "Thunderbolt". Your truck stock weighs 3611lbs curb. My truck weighs, 3250lbs and the Thunderbolt weighs the same and has more power then mine. Yet I beat a truck that weighs 3000lbs, being the 96 SS. Sorry..... So sorry... :bs:

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Is it me or aren't the ford edge a piece of slow sh!t that can't handle a turn or accelerate fast enough to beat a freaking pinto(another ford blunder) to the 60 mph marker??

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
o yeah zac, have no fear i believe you cause i raced a 1993 mustang lx with a 5.0 and i beat him too so i know x's are capable of beating mustangs with only a few mod's

·
Rice Eating Machine!!!
49 Posts
from what I understand 02xblaze has a 2002 blazer and of course that is going to be faster then my 96 with 112000 km on it I think he would beat you considering I was only 5 feet max behind you.
I will say Y2K that the EDGE 5 speed manual are pretty fast off the line it's to bad they are speed limited to 145KM make sure you notice that this is kilometers an hour not miles per hour :D

:whogives:

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
i think i'm gonna go find a kid around here that drives one and own it's ass this weekend lol, i'll tell you guys how the race goes, cause i know the kid will race me.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts