S-10 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
awsome kill i had.... there was a red 300zx the new bodystyle of course... and he thought he was hot shiot... so i got to the lin with him... his L6 meowd at me then i growled at him with my 4.3...(i think he got scared) i spun them off the line enough to make them squeel... when i jump into second i just started to pull away slightly..... the race ended at about 90 in a 25.... but he was always a car length behind me ... probably my best kill yet!!!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
.... he's an old aquatence.... but he rememberd me....we met at the autozone.... he was pickin up some exuast tips.... anyway.... there not that fast guys.... look at the specs:

i raced the non turbo.... and theres noway i would have beat him if he had turbo....i've sean mustang gt's stomp on these..... and i can keep with a mustang.... well almost..

Engine Specifications

3.0L 223 hp V6

Horsepower 223

Torque (lb-ft) 198

Displacement (cc) 2960

Turbo/Supercharger No

Bore X Stroke (in.) 3.43 X 3.27

Compression Ratio 10.5

Fuel Type No Data No Data

Fuel System SEFI

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh and when the light turn green... he did take off fast...... like i said.... once i hit second... i pulled ahead..... about a car length...you could har his engine running very hard...

·
Too damn old for this sh*
2,373 Posts
It's a truck... not a porsche.... not even a camaro...

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see a s-10 that could hang with these sports cars and ricers (not the kiddies...).

But let's face facts.

Unless you drop in a V8 and put some weight over the rear wheels... and even then...

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
isnt the non turbo a 300z and the turbo a 300zx?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
??? i don't know....but i'm not lying.... he's good at driving..... but i'm telling you guys the truth.... this guy did'nt have a turbo... it was just NA and no there not as fast as they look..... i only raced to about 90.... yes.... i'm not a sleek little car... i know that if we would have been racing to mabye 120-130 he would blow me away with his sleek aerodynamics... i'm not dumb....

·
Too damn old for this sh*
2,373 Posts
I'm not talking aerodynamics.... I'm talking plain engineering. Your truck was not made to go fast. The 300 was.

It's like saying I took my VW Bug and busted... well anything's ass.

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
OK, I apologized and hope people understand where I was coming from. Those that have been here a while no what Im talking about but I digress. Now for what I was known for.......Dude, take the money that your spending on crack and put it into your truck so one day you may HONESTLY beat the dude. The NA and the Twin turbo are both known as the 300ZX or just plain..The Z cars. I hate to be bold but either the thing was running on 5 cylinders, your bud should be shot for drivin like a turd or......All the narcotics have finally gone to your head......Wish It was true for us truck guys but sorry, think your yankin' our third legs....Sorry if I hurt your feelings....

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
heh, you guys don't realize that the Z cars are heavy! Even the Turbo's can't crack 13's.

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
ya i was sure about the zx thing....guess i know now....

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
I've driven the Z and you may have out run him but for sure he wasn't racing. I don't care what you do to your 4.3 you're just not going to out run one unless he ain't racing! Sorry...it's just not going to happen.

·
32,797 Posts
:D <----"I raced ___ and won"

:bs: <-----"BS"

:rant: <----"Well I did"

:nono: <---"It's not possible"

"It Is"---->:argue: <--"No it's not"

CONTINUE ON NEXT POST BELOW

·
32,797 Posts
CONTINUED FROM ABOVE

"Yes"--->:argue: <---"No"

"Yes"-->:twak: <---"No"

:cuss: <---"I said yes!"

:cry: <----"It's not possible"

:rolleyes: <---"Guys, the magazines say this_______"

CONTINUE ON THE NEXT POST BELOW

·
32,797 Posts
CONTINUE FROM ABOVE

:finger: <--"Ha ha, you didn't"

:madfinger: <---"Screw you guys"

:monkey: <---"Stuck it here"

:boom: <---"Take That"

:woah: <---"Mods help me!"

CONTINUE BELOW

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
i think the real problem is here "smocked a nissan 300zx" see he didnt smoke it he smocked it so i guess we'll have to find out the definition of that b4 we know what really happened :stupid:

and 96blazer that skit with the smilies was great :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 122 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.