S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
run and tell that
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wondered if there was a company out there that made a much smaller check valve than the one suicidedoors.com sells (the SMC brand) because my valves are mounted on my tank, and those check valves from suicidedoors are HUGE!!! I have one in front of my compressor, but I would like to run some in between the fill and dump valves to keep pressure from feeding back into the tank, but I dont have room for those monsterous SMC's.......

if it was 1/2" thread, that would be a HUGE help as well.

·
run and tell that
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rgarjr said:
I've seen some small ones on ebay but the good kind are the big ones SMC or Parkers.

you dont think a smaller one will be worth a shit then??? I really like the SMC ones, but they are just too damn big for where I need to put them

·
Registered
510 Posts
I also have my valves assemblies on the tank and yeah its kind of hard to put a big check valve on there...

·
Day Dreamin
2,608 Posts
slammed isuzu said:
I wondered if there was a company out there that made a much smaller check valve than the one suicidedoors.com sells (the SMC brand) because my valves are mounted on my tank, and those check valves from suicidedoors are HUGE!!! I have one in front of my compressor, but I would like to run some in between the fill and dump valves to keep pressure from feeding back into the tank, but I dont have room for those monsterous SMC's.......

if it was 1/2" thread, that would be a HUGE help as well.

here
http://www.windtrax.com/search_resu...xtsearchParamVen=ALL&txtFromSearch=fromSearch

basically more than half less the price SD is charging, and work perfectly. and yes they are also SMC brand

:cool:

·
Registered
111 Posts
rgarjr said:
I also have my valves assemblies on the tank and yeah its kind of hard to put a big check valve on there...

Can you give me the valve part# on your valves. I am wondering I appreciate your help.

·
Registered Slacker
3,439 Posts
what's the psi on those smaller check valves?

i bought one from the local fitting store and the thing is huge, but it's rated for like 1200psi.
heavy too

·
Ford Lightning Owner
5,875 Posts

·
~~~~
23,957 Posts
rgarjr said:

I have the same valves :tup:

·
I Like Fire....HaHaHa
5,297 Posts

·
~~~~
23,957 Posts
digital_xtreme said:
those smaller valves also come with the York EDC kits on SD's

Bingo.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
NickZigaitis said:
Link finally worked. Are we sure this check valve shown isn't for fluid applications only and can work with air?
I think its a fluid control check valve...I dont think its used for pneumatic operation but more of a hydralic system use nick.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts