S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered Loser
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a small, quiet, cheap muffler I can buy for my truck? Don't ask why, or say I'm gay or stupid...Late!

SKeTchy

·
NOT AN ADMIN!!
2,230 Posts
im looking for the same thing, i want to get rid of that trashcan exhaust under my truck so I can loose some weight and just free up some room.

N

·
0 Posts
SS SDIME said:
im looking for the same thing, i want to get rid of that trashcan exhaust under my truck so I can loose some weight and just free up some room.
I doubt u are going to loose that much weight. But will save alot of room like u said. I'm getting a glasspack so I will make alot of room available.

·
Registered Loser
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What about taking a factory muffler off of another car? Are they all THAT big? Or what about Summit SS mufflers? Do you guys think they are quiet? They are like 60 bucks. Late!

SKeTchy

·
Registered
833 Posts
I doubt you will find a small and quiet muffler cause the quiet ones are huge so that they can muffle the sound by restriction. And the small ones are loud cause there is nothing to them. Maybe something like a Flomaster DeltaFlow 60 or 50 series they are probably quiet as your gonna find and you can also go with a resonated tip for even more.

·
Registered Loser
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does anyone make a resonated turndown? And what exactly is a resonator? Like, could I make one inside a turndown? THanks!

SKeTchy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts