S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Ricky
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Im putting my tank between seat and box, on top of that wood piece. Theres 12.5" of space, and my tank with the 90 fittings is about 12 inches, if the line wont bend enough ill get 90 fittings with no reducers to make them fit, making the smaller thread 90s fit with those bushings adds almost an inch.
The tank will stick up about 4-5 inches above seat, just under where it would get in my view (we checked)

My 2 viair 450s will be on each side of my box.

I might cut a chevy bowtie out on each side of box and maybe put a red light under them.

heres my tank thatll go right there in case some of you havent seen it.

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
Looks good man, are you mounting your valves on your tank or up underneath?
I'm doing something similiar to this, except I'll have a covering like this even with my window line all the way up to where the backseat was, and a sub wall will be right in there... 4 15s. My tank and batteries will all be under the huge covering, along with a spare tire/rim to match whatever rims I get to replace my 17s now. My amps will be probably be mounted on the back of my wall, all did up nicely and shizzzz... it'll be quite fun.

·
Ricky
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My valves will be mounted as close to bag as possible, ill have room behind comps for battery later on, your plan sounds cool. Right at the window line would be tight, just i didnt want anything in my view so i dropped it down a little, hopefully it turns out cool.

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
that's cool. it should turn out nice. if you're keepin your fender wells up front, stick your valves on top of them. and out back, your can mount your valves somewhere on the frame. are you runnin elbows outta your tank and runnin the lines straight down?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts