S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
NO REGRETS
12,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've looked, but haven't found what im looking for. has anyone seena distribution block that is something like 1 4/8ga in, and 5-10 14/16ga outs. i was just thinking it would be alot cleaner if i didn't have the extra wires running to my battery, but to a distribution block instead. and i could add more stuff if needed. it doesn't have to be exactly what i mentioned, but something along those lines.

something similar to this:

·
NO REGRETS
12,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'd rather buy one, if i can find one. id rather pay a little more, than trust something i made(not really knowing what im doing) not to burn my blazer to pieces

·
Registered
200 Posts
I could be completely wrong, but doesn't a fuse box act sorta like a distribution block?... Could you just use a small one for distribution? If so, then what ever you wanted to power off of it would be protected by a fuse as well... I figure that not burning down the blazer is a good thing..

·
o come on
945 Posts
They have fuse/distribution blocks at the local auto parts store

·
4x4 v6 blazer
7,521 Posts
I got a fused block for all my fire stuff at advanced (i think) for like $8, had a single stud for power and like 6 or 9 spade terminals for power. I can get a pic if you want.

·
4x4 v6 blazer
7,521 Posts
give me a min

·
4x4 v6 blazer
7,521 Posts
I still need to get an insulated spade and my wire loom to clean it up so don't look at that, I just was in a hurry to get the lights and siren up and running.

You can see the 6 gauge power on the left, and its 6 circuits, lol

Damn it looks really bad when you can see the wires that are hidden in the fender

·
NO REGRETS
12,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes, thats what i was looking for. i'll have to look around at the auto parts places around here for one of those. if they dont have one, i'll just get the one off ebay

·
o come on
945 Posts
Yeah that is exactly what i was talking about

·
o come on
945 Posts
Wow that puts all my wiring to shame i wish i had the patience to do that

1 - 20 of 23 Posts