S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
THE ONE THE ONLY
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has tried these Slide-A-Links from competion engeneering? I have slapper bars from Lakewood their doing the job pretty good. I might no always hook up as good as i would like but i have no more wheel hop, but i would like to upgrade to these in the future. Anyone tried these or no someone that has? Are they really worth $325 or should i just stick with my traction bars now?

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
and competition proven to outperform conventional ÒSlapper'' bars. So yes it should be better then what you ahve now but it is alot more cash, are you goin to bag sometime soon or leave a static? If your gonna stay static then it would be up to you if ya wanna spend the money, but if your gonna bag then don't worry about it and spend the moeny on the 4 link.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I replaced South Side bars with the Slide-a-links,didn't see a major difference.I'm making more power now and the Slide-a-Links are working.So far I've been a able to launch with a 325 shot and they hooked.

You can do alot more tuning with them then any "slapper bar" and,they're cheaper then Cal Tracs.

·
THE ONE THE ONLY
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't ever plan on baggin it(you guys should see my driveway hahaha i can barely get up it now) i want to do a 2/2 drop but i don't think i can do that unless my neighbors will let me park it their lol but i kinda figured they would be better(you always get what you pay for) but thanks for the input guys i'll put it on my when i can afford it list

1 - 7 of 7 Posts