S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Slingin ink
6,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bottom piece that the bolt goes into came out a little while ago, i ordered a new bag but i wont get it till tuesday. the bag is still in great condition except for this.im gonna push it back in but i dont think i would trust it back on my truck.

·
Slingin ink
6,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alright, i got it back in, and i cant pull it out physical. so my question is how much stress will it be under on the truck. i think im gonna just put it back on and move my truck and catch a ride to work till tuesday. :(

·
Slingin ink
6,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
schlsux said:
I had to send mine back, it started leaking.
As far as i know it's a poured plastic around that piece so that's it when it's out.
Maybe some sort of an epoxy would work well to keep it in place.
no problem with leaking, this part justs bolts down to the spacer, the gold peice was pushed in and held in by grooves if that makes since, and my passenger side shocktab broke on me, so i was working on my truck and i jacked oneside up. let the air out my front bag and there was nothing to limit the sleeve bag and it broke free from the bottom bolt.

·
Registered Slacker
3,439 Posts
hmm shouldnt be a problem, my 2b6 did that, it wasnt supposed to but i over tightened it to the cup so much that it just became one with the bolt...so i used a needle nose and untightened it...pounded it back into the mount on the bag and tightened it just enough..no problems :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts