S-10 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I like MINE with NO shine
6,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a MBQuart component set off him for 130 bucks. Told me it was mint. The things are rusted and scratched to shit and dont sound anywhere near as good as a friiggin JL set would cost at 130 NEW.

Will NEVER do buisness with this cat again.

·
I just cummed.
18,276 Posts
LOL

·
I just cummed.
18,276 Posts
LOL.

·
6,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^BUMP^ To make sure everyone see's it...

·
Low And Slow
376 Posts
did you try to get your money back?

·
6,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup - he responds with a deal is a deal none refundable. :-(

·
Registered
296 Posts
he must be far from you, I would be slammin his chevy with his SKULL

low life scumbag

hows the rest of your wheelin dealin doin dude? Up until you got porked by this guy, you were doing great

·
6,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got alot of stuff for sale! haha

Need any audio? PM me

·
BARELY Tuckin' Tire
5,862 Posts
pOrk said:
Yup - he responds with a deal is a deal none refundable. :-(

Man do i wish i saved all the PM's we sent back and forth. This is the biggest load of crap if i've even seen it. For 1. I told you the EXACT condition of those speakers when you inquired about them. 2. You never told me they were going in a show car like you told me you did. 3. You never asked me if they were in "prestine" condition. ( because my thread obviously indicated that they were NOT) 4. You never asked for a refund, because honestly I had decided that as unhappy as you were, had you asked for one, I'd be a man and give you your money back. But Pork, you never asked for your money back and you know this.
5th and finally. Check out Porks Ebay ad for these speakers, then read what he wrote at the beginning of this thread. Now who's shady?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=32819&item=3068051925

·
6,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SlamminChevy said:
Man do i wish i saved all the PM's we sent back and forth. This is the biggest load of crap if i've even seen it. For 1. I told you the EXACT condition of those speakers when you inquired about them. 2. You never told me they were going in a show car like you told me you did. 3. You never asked me if they were in "prestine" condition. ( because my thread obviously indicated that they were NOT) 4. You never asked for a refund, because honestly I had decided that as unhappy as you were, had you asked for one, I'd be a man and give you your money back. But Pork, you never asked for your money back and you know this.
5th and finally. Check out Porks Ebay ad for these speakers, then read what he wrote at the beginning of this thread. Now who's shady?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=32819&item=3068051925
In your ad the info that they were 'slightly' damaged was half way down the thread in the middle of a bunch of ramble. I dont read every post in every thread. I expect ALL the info to be in the listing description. I see that the product is still for sale and if it is I offer.

I did indeed ask for you to refund me and I would pay for all shippin costs to send back teh speakers.

My ebay listing was for another set that I have - the Show Vehicle I was going to buy fell through and since the stuff I got from you looked like hell I went ahead and bought another set.

Dont believe me? I'll give you the e-mail address of the guy I sold the other Component set to and he will be more then happy to tell you how smooth our transaction was and how great my prices were. The set I sold him I got 150 for - and it looked 5 tiems better then the set you sold me with the description of " great shape - work like new "

I have done PLENTY of deals both on here - ebay - sound domain and I have had very few problems. I am an easy guy to deal with and I make sure I fully describe all items I sell before during and RIGHT BEFORE the end of the transaction so the person knows EXACTLY what they are getting. I do this because I expect ot be treated the same.

There was no need what-so-ever for you to call me a liar. That for one is a lie in itself and is plain out childish.

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
pOrk said:
In your ad the info that they were 'slightly' damaged was half way down the thread in the middle of a bunch of ramble. I dont read every post in every thread. I expect ALL the info to be in the listing description. I see that the product is still for sale and if it is I offer.
Dude I can see your other points but this one is kinda dumb. If I am going to buy something I would atleast read all the posts. Never know what might have been said. He could have dropped the price in half and u post up the original price and u get jipped. Just my opinion that u should read all the posts to get all the info. Not everyone is going to put all the info.

·
6,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If info isnt included in an ebay auction - not only does the seller get a bad rating but you have the option of having their account removed. If I had that option - his would be gone. I am 130 bucks poorer and I have this component set that I cant use. What a deal for me huh?

And I dont always have time to read through a for sale thread with people saying I have these adn they are great - especially one that is 30 some posts wrong.

Either way - I got something that didn't have a full description AND I got ripped off. I could see if I p aid 20 bucks - but cot damn 130 for some shit that was left in the rain for a month? Bull.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts