S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
PPG Sprayin Minitrucker
1,038 Posts
Hey jason, post a pic of that pewter truck in the background I want to see it.
PLEASE............

·
!! TALK NOW !!
4,910 Posts
That is the one you did the doors on. The one on the site. Still haven't painted the doors. Must be busy. Wish I had a set to do my doors. I would love to do that Mod. But Might be allittle busy with my next one. Mad props to you. You helps us out alot!!!!. you make the mini truckin world alot better for us

·
StraightEdge
503 Posts
jason you are a genius. are those diff. cover 4link brackets aval. yet? i don't see em on the site, that's the only reason i'm asking.

oh and i'm gonna be callin tomorrow. need to order a clear switchbox.

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
suhweet! matt's gonna have a fit! haha..

jason, you should post some pics of your shop. I've always wondered why it's so freakin tall.

btw I got my bag mounts, in case you didnt see it in the other thread. thanks bunches man!

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
OMFG!!!!!!!!

I love 'em!!!!!

Did you cut 'em outta 3/16" or 1/4"???
Looks like 1/4". Sweeeet man!!

/me gets a change of panties!!!!

I'll call ya tomorrow :D

One thing tho... u clamped it on the truck wrong... bridge bar will go towards the rear of the frame.
One thing I never told you tho, so i dunno what you did.... the top cap for the notch.... is it just a piece that is smooth all the way down?? or did you bend it to fit the tabs for the bridge bar?? I wanted it straight down, so the tabs stuck out... but either will work.

·
illusivedreams.org
3,878 Posts
cab said:
suhweet! matt's gonna have a fit! haha..

jason, you should post some pics of your shop. I've always wondered why it's so freakin tall.

btw I got my bag mounts, in case you didnt see it in the other thread. thanks bunches man!
They are eventually building a second floor into it! Jason, bought time you put that bed back on that bitch.....Wish I could say the same for myself. Maybe soon though! His secret notch looks killer!

·
John Deere
191 Posts
hey jason when are you gonna start working on that blue first gen again i would love to see pic of it :)

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
nice work those look like dustros old notches he had i think they were replaced when the new setup went into the truck tho

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
I dunno what dustro's looked like before or after his setup. This is just somethin I liked and thought would be a lil different and go with the theme of the back setup. :D

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
HuTcH said:
nice work those look like dustros old notches he had i think they were replaced when the new setup went into the truck tho
:stupid: looks good tho...

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
His pimp new setuThis is the best pic i can find of his notches in his old setup

What his old setup looked like

His Pimp New Setup

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
and his old setup has had some imitations... and the oens ive seen were really shotty those are really clean jason

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
Yea... they look like his old ones 'cept I got the bridge bar tab comin off of mine.

JASON!!! I been tryin to call since 3:30!!! It rings forever, then I get some weird tones, that keep repeating :-/

1 - 20 of 25 Posts