S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered Asshole
1,136 Posts
Pretty truck..... Why dont you just bag it your self?

·
'02 Sonoma X-Cab
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
money. if i don't find any good offers within the next week or two, i'm keeping it as my winter/daily and buying a bagged blazer that just needs interior done

·
ELTC
8,391 Posts
you dont have money to bag it but you have money to buy another bagged vehicle and keep this as your daily?
lawlz seems kinda 6-1, 12 to a dozen or however that saying goes ya know.
you gotta clean truck man for sure bag this thing instead.

·
'02 Sonoma X-Cab
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have good credit. i think i'll keep this as my daily and buy something bagged. :)

·
99 4 SHOW & 02 XBLAZE
2,120 Posts
That truck does look clean for a daily.good idea as a daily.you going to bag a grocery getter blazer or a 2 door?

·
'02 Sonoma X-Cab
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you dont have money to bag it but you have money to buy another bagged vehicle and keep this as your daily?
lawlz seems kinda 6-1, 12 to a dozen or however that saying goes ya know.
you gotta clean truck man for sure bag this thing instead.
because i decided to finance a bagged vehicle instead of sell/trade this most likely. i originally didn't want to do that

·
'02 Sonoma X-Cab
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's possible. I was looking at it, and that white one as well with the SD 5-link.

·
Registered
223 Posts
the guy who orginally built the white one lives 10 mins away from me and also helped me build my backhalf from sd. both trucks have the same arms up front and bags.

·
ELTC
8,391 Posts
just my .02 cents. from personal experience
dont take out a personal loan for something that will be a project or something you'll be putting money into. you dont wanna payment, ins bill, parts bill ect ect all at the same time

·
'02 Sonoma X-Cab
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
right, which is why i'm really looking for something done, or very close to it

·
99 4 SHOW & 02 XBLAZE
2,120 Posts
Buy something done or close like you said.be very picky there are some hack job suspentions out there.you will save a lot of time and money.

·
Registered
223 Posts
very true... im going to def loose on my s10 if i sell it for 7k.
i've got about $4k in suspension and air management and another $2,600 in paint/body work and $1,600 in rims and tires....thats about 8k right there...not including interior and what i paid for the actual truck...

·
'02 Sonoma X-Cab
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ya. kind of sucks. especially sucks for how low i sold it for, but it is what it is

1 - 20 of 23 Posts