S-10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
harlem body kit has to go
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was considering getting slam RS bags which i beleive are rated at 180 psi, will i be able to hop at all with these? or would i have to get the next higher up model. i plan to use an engine driven compressor and 1/2" lines and fill valves. thanks

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
do you listen to anything anyone tells you? Yes, the RS are rated at 180psi. I highly recommend you go with something else other than Slam bags. If I were you, I'd go with Airlift Gen2 Ext's. They're a much better bag. And they're rated at 300psi. PM low-blazer for prices on them, he'll hook you up. You'll hop with PRETTY MUCH any bag..... your bag choice doesnt affect your ability to hop that much...

·
Registered
180 Posts
my airlift gen 2 x's fit into jasons circle plates...they dont have the same mounting points as a firestone tho

·
Registered Asshole
5,823 Posts
Man SLam Bags are awesome i got em. Their great. But thats my opinion and opinions are like assholes, everones got one.

·
harlem body kit has to go
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i dont want " airlift" bags. i need to find a rear suspension setup that can handle side- to side

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
litestab - i dunno wtf to say to you man. you need to learn how to read I guess and read everything we are sayin and try to comprehend and understand what we are saying to you.

·
Central Kentucky Tech
431 Posts
umm...some friendly advice. Try and read up a bit more on bagging before you start spending....cuz i don't think you have a clue what your talking about.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
I have RS 62's and I love them. I have rode in a truck w/ stones, and hated it. If you go w/ airlift or stones you'll need shocks for a good ride, and that will slow it down. If you go w/ slams they have a great ride w/o shocks, so you will not slow down you setup. I have stones in the back, I'm gonna replace them w/ either airlift gen 2 2b7's, or RS 82's

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
bags that allow side to side...ROTFLMAO....bt i think slam bags suck for minis' they are too stiff and have seen them hold many trucks up due to not having enough weight...if its a dually fine use em if not stick with firestone/conitech/airlift...btw i would take airlift over SS bags anyday...

btw i love my STONES...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts