S-10 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanting to let you know that your store site has been infected with a virus. I tried to go there, and my antivirus won't let me. Unfortunately my computer illiterate buddy didn't have good enough virus protection and let him on. I had to go through and fix it for him. Luckily for him he only had 782 corrupted files by the time I got to it, but managed to get everything repaired, or removed. Just figured I should let you know. Hope you get it fixed soon, because I would really like to check out your inventory and decide what I would like to order from you.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am actually looking to price some stuff out. Could you give me a price for 2 black 3 gallon tanks? and then also price for:

8 3/8 SMC valves
Sqaure D pressure switch....if you sell those
Brass Knuckle switch box 5 or 7

·
Registered
489 Posts
Hey Kris I also, got an email requesting the last three digits on the back of my debit card. The email address was [email protected] ... I didn't know about your site having a virus or whatever but I'm just hoping it was you that sent this email to me. It didn't make any since though...

·
ITS NOT EASY BEING EASY, MODERATOR
19,339 Posts
Hey Kris I also, got an email requesting the last three digits on the back of my debit card. The email address was [email protected] ... I didn't know about your site having a virus or whatever but I'm just hoping it was you that sent this email to me. It didn't make any since though...

yea [email protected] is me for sure!

·
Damn right I'm a maniac.
9,571 Posts
Kris, looks like your web issues are still going on. Your store automatically redirects to (DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK!) http://www1.trueguard74.co.cc/?p=p52dcWplanKHjsbIo22AgXOOipnVbWGWY4nT1m6uqIvTrNGoqaJflqGYdZvAc6qMpaSZcWZpx2GbZ5SdXZaZiaSrk6ra1KBfo3FfqKGopJ6eU8rPnZVqWqihyaSfVpnWapqZkWZqYGedlJFqZ2tfpp2adaHVodSgYF+YppuryKbHlpHIn8zHxKWgoaSTxNKmYZeaqJmgp6CQltLKlqhbpJqoo5CykaTOapaciaWqb2eXmJltYmRva29arKyTapWYaGZhZGJum2SIk5OjgraK2pqbb2+YlQ== which is a fake antivirus site. I'd advise taking down your webserver until this issue is resolved.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Any luck with the site yet?

Also wondering if you carry any 1/4" electric valves? I am looking at doing a 1/4" valve with 3/8" line setup.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hey Kris. i sent you an email the other day about getting a tested sanden sd508 from you, from what im reading it sounds like your having web site problems, sorry to hear that. i was just wondering if you could get back to me either on this forum or you can email me also. [email protected] thanks.

·
It's a 4. something
3,977 Posts
I should have checked here first I guess. I went to check out the site and see what products you offered but the site is still trying to launch malware when you go to it.

If you need some help fixing the site man let me know. I'm dying to check out the store and would be willing to help just to be able to check out your products.

P.S i'm not some kid that took programming in school, I'm actually a programmer for the largest web firm in Arkansas.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts